FAQ

What event management services do you provide?

We can organize and manage your event from A to Z. Our event management professionals can handle projects of any size and complexity. Event types include (but not limited to) the following:

  • Corporate Parties
  • Client Appreciation Events
  • Grand Opening Events
  • VIP Events
  • Exhibitions and Conferences
  • Networking Events
  • Product Launching Events

What entertainment services do you provide?

  • MC
  • DJ
  • Event management and production
  • Live music
  • Dance shows
  • Lighting and effects (fog, low fog, dry ice, confetti canons)
  • Uplighting
  • Jugglers, buskers, magicians, aerial acts and more...

Do your DJs play the music of our preference?

Of course! In fact, this is a requirement. We ask you to provide us with your wish list and your “black list” prior to the event.

Do you offer packages without lighting options?

We can offer that for daytime outdoor events or in cases where the venue or in-house DJ company provides lights. Otherwise, we always include at least minimal lighting options. The cost for adding basic lighting to your package starts at $150.

What is the standard deposit that you charge to book an event?

For corporate events it is 25% of the package price. The remaining 75% is due 5 business days before the event.

Watch this:

Maplemind Entertainment partners with venues and city organizations to organize exhibitions and trade shows for both corporate clients and museums around the globe. We take care of all the aspects of such shows - from planning and coordination through venue selection ...

read more

Holding a major conference or inviting guest speakers? - We can assist. We take care of the following:
- Venue selection
- Stage equipment
- MC service
- Guest accommodation and transportation
- Entertainment
- Event promotion and ticketing
- Security



Call or email us for more details.

read more

Launching a new product? - We can make your event shine! Product launch events are becoming more and more popular and many companies are taking advantage of our event services to hold a special celebration for their clients, prospects, partners, and ...

read more